≡

[FixedHeader] Demo not showcasing fixed header

[FixedHeader] Demo not showcasing fixed header

sctannersctanner Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited September 28 in Free community support

Hi, I am seeing a problem in the fixed header example: https://datatables.net/manual/extensions/fixedheader/

As you can see, I have scrolled down, and the fixed header is not showing. Am I not understanding something correctly? Fixed footer seems to work correctly in all the examples I tested.

Thank you!

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

  • allanallan Posts: 66,060Questions: 1Answers: 10,999 Site admin
    Answer ✓

    That's rather silly of me. I didn't include the class on the site's fixed header to have FixedHeader account for it (possibly I've broken that recently...). I'll dig into it tomorrow morning and get the patch out. Thanks for letting me know!

    Allan

  • allanallan Posts: 66,060Questions: 1Answers: 10,999 Site admin
    Answer ✓

    Fixed now! You might need to do a reload on some pages if your browser has cached it. The key was to add fh-fixedHeader as a class to my static header element, which FixedHeader will automatically look for and account for when the page is scrolling.

    Allan

Sign In or Register to comment.