How to have Left Join with server side activation?

How to have Left Join with server side activation?

User123456User123456 Posts: 57Questions: 15Answers: 0

I have this example query:

SELECT t.PublicationTitle, p.ano, p.competencia, c.razaoSocial, e.nome, p.path, p.arquivo, p.status, p.id_Publication FROM tbl_publication AS p LEFT JOIN tbl_ptitle AS t ON p.fk_titulo = t.id_PublicationTitle LEFT JOIN tbl_company AS c ON p.fk_empresa = c.id_Company LEFT JOIN tbl_employee AS e ON p.fk_empregado = e.id_Employee

And with simple PHP I did this query for retrieving information from database. Howerever with server side activation. how can I implement the same query?

If somebody can provide me with a link that have examples instead of doing is appreciated too. My configuration is the same as github repo.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin

Hi,

This thread also discusses this issue. There are a couple of modifications of the SSP class floating around that does what you are looking for.

The Editor libraries support left joined server-side processing out of the box.

Allan

• User123456User123456 Posts: 57Questions: 15Answers: 0

Hello @allan, do I need to download anything else or everything (methods) from here are included originally in github main repo?

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,348Questions: 36Answers: 394

You need to download the trial version of the Editor.

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Yes, if you use the Editor libraries, you'd need to download the Editor PHP package.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.