date type filed in generator in conflict with header buttons

date type filed in generator in conflict with header buttons

liviu.danielliviu.daniel Posts: 19Questions: 6Answers: 0
edited August 2017 in Free community support

Hi,

When creating a template in the generator and set a column of type date, the buttons for create, edit and delete dissapears and I'm unable to add the data using the editor. I've attached some screenshots with the settings and the results from the generator.

Answers

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,342Questions: 35Answers: 394

Do you mean you have downloaded the package built by Generator and installed according to the instructions?

Also, why do you suspect the date field?

• liviu.danielliviu.daniel Posts: 19Questions: 6Answers: 0
    edited August 2017

Hi @tangerine,

Yes, I have downloaded what the Generator has packed for me. I expected to get the buttons. I've posted a picture with what should have the page looked like.

It seems that it has something to do with the moment.js, any date type from there works only with that library. The problem is that when you select the tools you want to get, the moment library is not in the list and disappears but I can still pick that type of data that seems to be incompatible with the rest of the tools.

Thank you!

Ps. It's more like a feedback, I think that if it's a compatibility problem, there shouldn't be the option to pick the date type in the Generator.

edited August 2017

Forgot to mention, is there a way to get the date field working with bootstrap style? Any type of date, like datetime, etc.

I attached a picture with something similar to what I would like to achieve with bootstrap style.

This discussion has been closed.