Just purchased the Editor and with all of the options I don't know which ones to select to install.

Just purchased the Editor and with all of the options I don't know which ones to select to install.

grwdgrwd Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

I'm a novice here. (Not a developer.) I Just purchased the Editor and with all of the options, I don't know which ones to select to install.
(I have php installed on my hosted site.) I want to use editor to create responsive editable mysql tables on bootstrap pages with all the buttons and as many functions as possible as the DataTables example. A little help to get my purchase installed would be appreciated. So far all I've been able to do is to pay for the editor. PS: Assume I KNOW nothing!

Answers

• Tester2017Tester2017 Posts: 145Questions: 23Answers: 17

Well, you can start to look at the examples https://editor.datatables.net/examples/index. If you have a localhost at home you can install the sample files on your own computer.

Each example is explaining with options are used. And don't worry as you always can change the options if you want.

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin

Hi,

I've just sent the following reply to your e-mail question about this as well, so I'll repost it here in case anyone else might find it useful.

Thanks for your message. Did you install the free trial version initially? If so, to upgrade to the licensed version, the instructions are available here.

If you haven't actually used Editor before, it is worth noting that it is specifically designed for developers, so there is some Javascript knowledge assumed. You can use Generator to create relatively simple editable tables as a quick start to Editor.

But to get the most out of it you would need to code a bit.

Regards,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.