Column Sort Icons

Column Sort Icons

d_vijhay78d_vijhay78 Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

I cannot see the column sort order icons when I make a local copy of the jquery.dataTables.min.css file. Am I missing anything.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,145Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

Is jquery.dataTables.min.css being loaded?

Without seeing your code its hard to say what the problem might be.

Kevin

• d_vijhay78d_vijhay78 Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi There

When I use the CDN to refer the jquery.dataTables.min.css file, the blue up arrows and down arrows representing ascending & descending order are visible. However, when I download the same .CSS file and make a local copy into the application server the sorting woks as expected, but the up arrow and the down arrows are not displayed in the table header.

Vijhay D.

Yes, the jquery.dataTables.min.css file is getting loaded. Are there any other resources link icons that you think might be missing.

• allanallan Posts: 61,451Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    Answer ✓

However, when I download the same .CSS file and make a local copy into the application server the sorting woks as expected, but the up arrow and the down arrows are not displayed in the table header.

You'd need to download the icons as well since the CSS references them using relative urls.

It probably be easiest if you just use the download builder which can create a download package for you with all of the required icons, etc.

Allan

Thanks Allan, it worked.

This discussion has been closed.