DataTables shows the data in IE8 9 as empty

DataTables shows the data in IE8 9 as empty

oathoath Posts: 10Questions: 4Answers: 0

DataTables shows the data in IE8 9 as empty,but there is data in IE6 710 11

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,154Questions: 1Answers: 2,587

Hi @oath,

I just tried IE9 in the Browserling online emulator and it loads fine there. Could you point to a specific page on your website that's demonstrating the problem, please.

Cheers,

Colin

• oathoath Posts: 10Questions: 4Answers: 0

Hello, is it convenient to add your QQ or WeChat? Or other chat tools, so that I can communicate with you directly, thank you very much.

Hi @oath,

That's something specific to your table. We're happy to take a look, but it would help, as per the forum rules, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

Hello, we can open this project intranet, the project is very large, the test example can not be done, today's IE8&9 console is ineffective JSON response (or --Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property'length'of undefined), so the page shows the data is empty, do you know how this is solved? It is with the background. Is it relevant?

Answer ✓

As I said before, this can't be diagnosed with screenshots, we would need to see the problem. if you could link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help.

C

This discussion has been closed.