Question removed from the forum?

Question removed from the forum?

CaldagaCaldaga Posts: 24Questions: 6Answers: 0

I had another question up on the forum, but it was deleted without any notification to me. Apologies if I violated one of your policies/rules, but can you at least tell me what I did wrong so that when I repost it I can correct it? Posting it with all the proper formatting takes a lot of time/effort and I would rather make sure I don't make the same mistake again leading to that time/effort being wasted.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,627Questions: 1Answers: 10,091 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

Thanks for posting this. I'm the only one who has permissions to delete any threads and I'm reasonably certain that the only threads I've deleted recently were spam ones (like very obviously spam).

Can you recall what the title of your thread was? I've just had a look through the automated spam filter and don't see any by yourself.

Allan

• CaldagaCaldaga Posts: 24Questions: 6Answers: 0

I believe it was something like:

Server-Side Processing PHP MSSQL - Pass Array from AJAX to PHP

I can't remember for sure today, I should have made note of it yesterday. Perhaps I made some mistake in posting it or went all the way to the preview and then didn't actually hit post or something. Glad that I didn't get removed for making some mistake.

• jadeite1000jadeite1000 Posts: 9Questions: 7Answers: 0

Hi Allan:

My id is "jadeite1000".
    Can you please delete all my threads on this forum including this one?

• WotuuWotuu Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Just chiming in to say my post never made it either. I had it up I believe, then wanted to edit it and after that it's gone. I'll remake it soon but perhaps something is wrong there.

• allanallan Posts: 61,627Questions: 1Answers: 10,091 Site admin

The spam filter caught it for some reason. Your post is now here.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.