Export pdf change column header color and checkbox value not exported

Export pdf change column header color and checkbox value not exported

Joa24nJoa24n Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited September 2018 in Free community support

Hi

Please need ur help guys. How can i change the exported pdf column header from default darkgray to blueviolet or any colors. And how can i get exported the value from a checkbox. supposed below is the code sample column 7 is checkbox. thanks guys.

$(document).ready(function() { $('#example').DataTable( { dom: 'Bfrtip', Columndef:[1-8], buttons: [ 'copy', 'csv', 'excel', 'pdf', 'print' ] } ); } );

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @Joa24n ,

This example here shows how to do the checkbox, and this thread should explain what to do to customise the colour.

Cheers,

Colin

• Joa24nJoa24n Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi colin. can u give mo the exact im sorry im new to this. Thanks so much ☺

edited October 2018

Hi @colin @allan please help . still cant get the the value of checkbox from datatable for pdf export and cant change the color of column header. thank u so much.

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Here you go, you owe me a beer :)

C

edited October 2018

Thanks @colin ☺ u r really nice. I was able to change the header color thank u so much. but problem is still dont know how to export the checkbox value if it comes from datatables using stored proc. Please help me again. i can treat u beer if u want hehehehe. Thanks again. another thing how can i change the pdf title to null. It hangs once i clicked the pdf button. thanks so much

hi @colin we're using datatables version 1.5.2 . pls help. will treat u beer hehe.

Also how can i no wrap all column header, how to change the pdf title to blank.

Please help. Thank u soooooo much @colin ☺☺☺

This discussion has been closed.