SQL transfer is very slow

SQL transfer is very slow

oornekoornek Posts: 6Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello;
Transfer from sql database very slow.

sample code;

<table id="datatable-buttons" class="table table-striped table-bordered toggle-circle m-b-0">
                                    <thead>
                                        <tr class="bg-primary text-white">
                                            <th>#</th>
                                            <th>T.C. No</th>
                                            <th>Adı Soyadı</th>
                                            <th>Görevi</th>
                                            <th>Görev Yeri</th>
                                            <th>Durum</th>
                                        </tr>
                                    </thead>
                                    <tbody>
                                        <asp:Repeater ID="rptListe" runat="server" OnItemCommand="rptListe_ItemCommand">
                                            <ItemTemplate>
                                                <tr style='background-color: <%#Eval("HATALI").ToString()=="0" ? "#ffffff" : "#ffaca8" %>'>
                                                    <td class="font-weight-bold text-dark"><%#Eval("ID") %></td>
                                                    <td class="font-weight-bold text-dark"><%#Eval("TCNO") %></td>
                                                    <td class="font-weight-bold text-dark"><%#Eval("ADI_SOYADI") %></td>
                                                    <td class="font-weight-bold text-dark"><%#Eval("GOREVI") %></td>
                                                    <td class="font-weight-bold text-dark"><%#Eval("GOREV_YERI") %></td>
                                                    <td>
                                                        <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkSil" CommandName="Sil" CommandArgument='<%#Eval("ID") %>' runat="server"><i class="btn-outline-danger fa fa-trash-o fa-lg" title="Sil"></i></asp:LinkButton>
                                                        <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkHataBildir" CommandName="HataBildir" CommandArgument='<%#Eval("ID") %>' runat="server"><i class="btn-outline-danger fa fa-close fa-lg" title="Hatalı Bildir"></i></asp:LinkButton>
                                                        <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkProfil" CommandName="Profil" CommandArgument='<%#Eval("ID") %>' runat="server"><i class="btn-outline-info fa fa-user fa-lg" title="Profil"></i></asp:LinkButton>
                                                    </td>
                                                </tr>
                                            </ItemTemplate>
                                        </asp:Repeater>
                                    </tbody>
                                </table>

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,438Questions: 1Answers: 10,052 Site admin

Hi,

We'd really need a link to a test case showing the issue. If its the server-side (ASP) rendering that is slow, then there isn't much DataTables can really do about it. One option might be to use Ajax data sourced data, but again, it really depends where the slow down is.

Allan

• oornekoornek Posts: 6Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello, Allan;
    thank you for your reply. We are adding a test project for you. I hope you will help.
    Click to download.
    https://www.dosyaupload.com/agn1

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,342Questions: 35Answers: 394

Allan needs a link to a test case showing the issue.
    Trying to recreate your environment from a zipped collection is not feasible.

hello tangerine;
    I couldn't fully understand. You can connect to my computer with TeamViewer. or with another connection method

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Hi @oornek ,

As @tangerine said, it make it easiest for us to help you, the best thing to do is to link to a page that demonstrates the problem. Also, have you performed any profiling on the system? For example, do manual SQL commands take a while to run, is it the PHP script that's slow to execute, or is the rendering slow on the client once it's received the data? If you could investigate and answer those questions first, it would help to pinpoint where the problem lies.

Cheers,

Colin

hi colin;
    I do not use php server. Can you give support for asp.net?

Hi @oornek ,

My same questions would apply - the same profiling needs to be done. This page here should help, it discusses how to improve performance. I tried your page, but it doesn't load - but definitely look at that link and try those profiling suggestions.

Cheers,

Colin

how to do json transfer with sql server, how do i apply it to table, it is possible to take a sample project or video

See the Ajax example here.

This discussion has been closed.