ColVis mouseover

ColVis mouseover

peterkronenbergpeterkronenberg Posts: 112Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited December 2010 in General
Allan,
Can you take a look at this: http://www.nova.org/~pak/test/rdmsAdmin.html . I'm having a problem using the mouseover functionality of ColVis. If you hover the mouse over the Col Vis button and leave it there, sometimes it keeps cycling, as if the mouse is moving. Other times, as soon as I move the mouse to one of the check boxes, they dissapear

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,192Questions: 1Answers: 10,412 Site admin
    Hi peterkronenberg,

I think the issue is that you don't have certain styles which are needed for ColVis to operate correctly. Specifically there is an element with a class of 'ColVis_catcher' which is designed to stop exactly the behaviour that you are seeing - it should be position: absolute - but I don't believe it is. I would suggest having a look at the default CSS file that comes with ColVis and adding the styles from there.

Regards,
    Allan
  • peterkronenbergpeterkronenberg Posts: 112Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ok, I'm still playing with this, but it looks like something changed. I know I copied all the ColVis styles when I first installed it. Some of these look new. And there is definitely some inconsistency between the TableTools styles and the ColVis styles. The most obvious is the use of _button vs _Button
  • allanallan Posts: 63,192Questions: 1Answers: 10,412 Site admin
    Yup - that's something that needs to be taken care of. The next couple of releases should see a bit of a tidy up with the style names...

Allan
This discussion has been closed.