php/editor/Options.php missing

php/editor/Options.php missing

th3t1ckth3t1ck Posts: 228Questions: 37Answers: 1

I am trying to use the Options::inst but I don't have the file under php/editor. Do I download that from some place?

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,348Questions: 36Answers: 394
    Answer ✓

Options.php is under lib/Editor in the Editor download.

• th3t1ckth3t1ck Posts: 228Questions: 37Answers: 1

Excellent! Thank you Tangerine :smiley:

Now I get a Fatal error

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method DataTables\Editor\Field::_writeProp() in <b>/var/www/oesa_cms/php/Editor/Field.php</b> on line <b>713</b><br />

• allanallan Posts: 61,635Questions: 1Answers: 10,092 Site admin

Sounds like you've only got parts of the Editor libraries, or possibly installed mixed versions? Have you downloaded the whole lib directory for the Editor PHP libraries and got that on your server?

Allan

Most likely mixed. I do have the whole lib directory. I downloaded Editor-1.9.0 yesterday. But my php directory didn't have the Options.php file so I copied everything from lib to the php directory and started getting the error.

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Hi @th3t1ck ,

If it's mixed, sounds like it would be worth copying them all across again from scratch so that you've got a solid starting point. Is that possible?

Cheers,

Colin

Yes that is possible. I'm just not sure if I need to copy everything from Editor over and if I need to replace all the files in the PHP directory also with the Editor/lib files.

That seems to have done the trick. Thanks Colin.

This discussion has been closed.