Column Resize with ScrollY

Column Resize with ScrollY

User1109User1109 Posts: 7Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi Allan, I am using data table 1.10 plugin. So do have any plugin for column resize that works with ScrollY. If So can you please share the Repo link.

Answers

• User1109User1109 Posts: 7Questions: 2Answers: 0

Can any one share your thoughts on this. It's very important change which needs to be implemented with in this week. So any one as come across with this type of issue. Then please share how you have implemented it with datatables.

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @User1109 ,

You could try this third-party plugin here, though somebody did report there were compatibility issues with some of the most recent DataTables releases. We don't support that plugin, but you could see if it works for you.

Cheers,

Colin

Hi Colin, thank for your valuable reply. I have already tried this and it's not working when I use scrollX/ scrollY in the datatable.

• allanallan Posts: 61,642Questions: 1Answers: 10,092 Site admin

You could try this one. But as Colin says, its not a feature we provide or support.

Allan

Thank you Allan. I tried it. but not working with ScrollY.

One small request Allan. If possible, please provide the new features like ColResize with scrollY/scrollX, excluded columns for colResize.

• allanallan Posts: 61,642Questions: 1Answers: 10,092 Site admin

Small request?! ;). The reason we've not written and published a library for this is that it is a really significant amount of work! We are happy to take contributions for it, but its not an area we are currently working on I'm afraid.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.