Is there any bundle out there to integrate Editor with Symfony 4?

Is there any bundle out there to integrate Editor with Symfony 4?

suhlsuhl Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

It would be much easier to implement it. There are really good bundles to integrate Datatables with Symfony, but I couldn't find any bundle for Editor. I know somebody already asked that question 3 years ago, but maybe something changed since then.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

No sorry - we don't target specific PHP frameworks at the moment. The PHP libraries are intentionally kept framework agnostic so they can work with Symfony, Laravel, Cake and so on.

If its just a case of including a packaging file with the Editor PHP files, then its certainly something I'd look at doing, but I don't know enough about Symfony packages to be able to say that. Any input is welcome :).

Allan

• suhlsuhl Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

The whole problem boils down to be able to use Editor altogether with Doctrine Entity mechanism. There are few packages working good with Datatables and Doctrine, but couldn't find any out of the box solution for Editor. If there's none out there, then what approach would you recommend? Editor->JQuery Builder -> Doctrine? Or maybe something else?

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    Answer ✓

If you want to use Editor with Doctrine, then this is the documentation you'll need for Editor's client / server communication. It details what Editor sends to the server and what it expects back. The server is then a black box which can be implemented any way (i.e. using Doctrine or anything else).

Allan

• suhlsuhl Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

@allan Thank you very much for the tip.

This discussion has been closed.