Ajax load being called multiple times?

Ajax load being called multiple times?

tcardinaltcardinal Posts: 31Questions: 9Answers: 0

I am having an issue with DataTables and that is that the ajax load seems to be calling more than once.

This is something that has just started happening (and it is quite an old app) and I have tried tracking it down, but have had no luck.

It doesn't seem to do it every time, but once a page starts doing it it seems to always do it. Any ideas of where to start looking?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Something must be triggering it, so possibly events are being added when one exists already.

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• tcardinaltcardinal Posts: 31Questions: 9Answers: 0

I am setting up an instance to demonstrate this. It is code that has been running for quite a few years and can't see what I have changed. It will need a login so I don't want to publish that publicly. I'll let you know when it's ready and then ask for anyone who can take a look to pm me.

thanks

• tcardinaltcardinal Posts: 31Questions: 9Answers: 0

Hi, I have a demo set up. If you are able to take a look, please drop me a private message.

This discussion has been closed.