JuJoGuAlJuJoGuAl Posts: 32Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited January 2020 in Free community support

i have a dynamic dataTable function to do a export with

exportOptions: {
    columns: 'th:not(.noexportar)',
    format: {
        body: function (data, row, column, node) {
            data = jQuery('<p>' + data + '</p>').text();
            return jQuery.isNumeric(data.replace(',', '.')) ? data.replace(',', '.') : data;
        }
    }
},

But the Excel file keep the Header Column:

(POS) is the column that i dont wanna show in exports

How i can solve it?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

You just need to drop the th from the selector, see here.

Colin

• JuJoGuAlJuJoGuAl Posts: 32Questions: 2Answers: 0

in the editor Work perfectly, but not in my PC editor,

When i donwloaded Datatable i compile all files and thats is i had:

/*
    * This combined file was created by the DataTables downloader builder:
    * https://datatables.net/download
    * To rebuild or modify this file with the latest versions of the included
    * software please visit:
    * https://datatables.net/download/#bs4/jszip-2.5.0/pdfmake-0.1.36/dt-1.10.20/af-2.3.4/b-1.6.1/b-colvis-1.6.1/b-flash-1.6.1/b-html5-1.6.1/b-print-1.6.1/cr-1.5.2/fc-3.3.0/fh-3.1.6/kt-2.5.1/r-2.2.3/rg-1.1.1/rr-1.2.6/sc-2.0.1/sl-1.3.1
    * Included libraries:
    * JSZip 2.5.0, pdfmake 0.1.36, DataTables 1.10.20, AutoFill 2.3.4, Buttons 1.6.1, Column visibility 1.6.1, Flash export 1.6.1, HTML5 export 1.6.1, Print view 1.6.1, ColReorder 1.5.2, FixedColumns 3.3.0, FixedHeader 3.1.6, KeyTable 2.5.1, Responsive 2.2.3, RowGroup 1.1.1, RowReorder 1.2.6, Scroller 2.0.1, Select 1.3.1
    */

Can be the version?

No, as this is using the same versions as you: http://live.datatables.net/zacevala/3/edit and it still works.

Can you modify that example so that it's more like your environment and demonstrates the issue, or could you link to your page.

Colin

I'm downloading the latest version of DaTatables (concatenate), but i need add the code to export double header in Excel (can be this what is wrong?)

Is the code to add Extra Header (is table two or more rows in header), it break the colum hiiding when export...

Quite possibly, it's in the same area. Try removing that code and see if it starts working.

Colin

It works without the code for multiple headers, the problem is i need export multiple headers/footers and the posibility to exclude any colum

Answer ✓

That's not currently supported, I'm afraid, hence the reason why you're modifying the libraries. It is on our roadmap, not a high priority, but it is on there. I've added this thread to the case (DD-1332) so that you'll be notified when it's addressed.

Colin

Thanks for the Help, howerver i will try to do by myself because i really need it...

My job depends of that

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,142Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

The example I have in this thread may help. The example shows how to export child detail rows but you can use it as a basis for what you want. Basically it manually builds the rows being exported so you can export the extra header rows the add each of the table rows.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, i'll try to understand your code to manipulate it to the extra header rows.

Juan

I edited the datatable Lib, add custom function to get the full Header and the footer, making colspan, group work in the export to Excel, PDF and Print...

Hope you can add these features in the future...

Glad you got it going. If they were straightforward changes, we'd be happy to receive a pull request for them if you're happy to share.

Colin

How i can show the code? here?

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

A pull request to the repo here would be welcome. The github docs detail how you can create a pull request.

Regards,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.