SearchPanes with Nested Table

SearchPanes with Nested Table

D-S91D-S91 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hey everyone,

After 2 days i decided to give up and ask for help. I have one parent table. That table has the SearchPane extension visible.
Every row in the parent table has a child table. The child table doesn't have the searchPane visible, because i want it to be added to the parent table searchPane.

To make it even more complex, some of the child rows can have a child table. In total there can be 3 levels.
Is it possible to use the searchPane on the parent and filter through all 3 levels?

Sadly i don't have my coding in a codepen or anything. It is part of a ServiceNow instance. So any basic table with multiple levels and searchPanes would be fine i think!

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,143Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

There's a lot going on there, we'd really need to see a codepen to be able to help with this. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Colin

• D-S91D-S91 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hey Colin,

Thanks for the reply. let me check if i can make a test case on codepen. Just need to strip unhook some logic from the server. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.