Modal details display is not working for all the rows in a datatable.

Modal details display is not working for all the rows in a datatable.

haridevarajharidevaraj Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Link to test case: https://datatables.net/extensions/responsive/examples/display-types/modal.html
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):
Error messages shown:
Description of problem: Kindly refer to the test case link. In which the "Modal details display" is not working for all the rows of the datatable. It works like magic for the first 10 records. When I click the next page it works for a few but not for all. I request you to kindly help me to understand why it is not working.

Regards,
HD

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583
    Answer ✓

Yep, I see that. It looks like a draw issue, if you scroll the page slightly, the '+' symbols appear, but I agree something looks wrong. I've raised it internally (DD-1445 for my reference) and we'll report back here when there's an update.

Cheers,

Colin

• haridevarajharidevaraj Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello Colin,

Thanks and I am curious to hear back from you. Also, it would be great if you could help me to understand what do you mean "if you scroll the page slightly, the '+' symbols appear", I tried scrolling the page but it is not working for me.

Sorry, you are right, it's not a scroll, I meant a slight page resize.

Colin

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Fix committed here. Colin is about to add tests for it and then we'll do a patch release for it. Sorry about the problem.

Allan

Thanks again! I will wait curiously for your reply :smile:

Thanks Alan & Colin!

I just checked the GitHub and found that within "Responsive/js/" there is a "dataTables.responsive.js" file. As this file was uploaded recently, I hope the same need to be used. If not, I request you to kindly help me spot the right files to be downloaded.

Thanks again for your quick response!

You can find the nightly releases here - they'll contain the fix.

Colin

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

That's Responsive 2.2.5 tagged and released which you can get from the download builder now.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.