ASP Net Core Missing Buttons For DataTable Using Content Delivery Network

ASP Net Core Missing Buttons For DataTable Using Content Delivery Network

SandraCoderSandraCoder Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello everyone!

The goal of my project is to do the following in ASP Net Core:

1. Create a jQuery DataTable
  2. Show the number of entries in the datatable
  3. Make sure the user is able to export the dataset in excel, csv, pdf, and copy the results
  4. Have all of the references installed using the CDN (Content Delivery Network) in ASP Net Core

My question

Are there any tutorials on youtube, or any articles that describe how to do this?

I am following this tutorial https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7O-X9vmjw The problem is that, although I am able to create a datatable using his tutorial, the following problems continue:

1. The number of entries in the datatable is missing.

2. The user is unable to export the dataset in excel, csv, pdf, and copy the results

I have been trying to figure out how to do this for weeks. My suspicion is that bootstrap, which is already installed in the layout, is causing these problems. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sandra

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

The number of entries in the datatable is missing.

Are you saying the table is empty? Or only missing some entries?

The user is unable to export the dataset in excel, csv, pdf, and copy the results

you need to give more information here - are the buttons not present, or not functioning?

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.