CloudTables

CloudTables

cavolincavolin Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited September 2020 in Free community support

Hello, I am a beginner, I cannot install data tables, if I install Cloud Tables instead, do all the features in data tables have CloudTables ? thanks <3

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• rf1234rf1234 Posts: 2,806Questions: 85Answers: 406
    Answer ✓

The answer is no. So what doesn't work installing Data Tables and Editor?
    I recommend using the Download Builder:
    https://datatables.net/download/index

And for the Editor server component use this:
    https://editor.datatables.net/download/index

Cloud Tables is on top of Data Tables and Editor for people who want to write no code for standard use cases.

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @cavolin,

Thanks for your question! As @rf1234 indicates, not all features of DataTables have been exposed in CloudTables. For example, there isn't (yet) a way to enable scrolling in the DataTable. As we continue to develop CloudTables, more and more of that sort of functionality will be exposed via configuration options.

What features is it that you are specifically looking for?

Allan

• cavolincavolin Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited September 2020

thank you for the answer. @rf1234 @allan and dropdown, I need to add link to the menu

dropdown for each line, and link to each line, million lines.. also comprehensive filtering

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    Answer ✓

I don't quite understand what you mean by drop down per line, but if you want a <select> element inside a DataTable row, then that is not something that CloudTables offers.

We will be adding support for our SearchPanes and SearchBuild extensions to CloudTables soon.

Allan

I understood thank you

This discussion has been closed.