Facebook?

Facebook?

wblakencwblakenc Posts: 77Questions: 17Answers: 1

I rely on DT for projects both public and private. Many US federal agencies use this library. Any chance you’d consider a Facebook account? I’d love to tag DT when I see it being used in the wild.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,609Questions: 1Answers: 10,088 Site admin

Thank you :)

We have a Twitter account ( https://twitter.com/DataTables ), but as you'll see it is hardly used. We very much prefer to keep things in the forum here. Between the forum, e-mail and GitHub, things can already get confusing with multiple threads. Adding another potential support channel isn't a direction I want to go at the moment.

Regards,
    Allan

• SnugglySnuggly Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

you still don't have a facebook account?

• allanallan Posts: 61,609Questions: 1Answers: 10,088 Site admin

Nope. Doesn't really plan to either :). I'm not sure what we would use it for, other than to get support questions (which I'd rather came here).

Allan

• SnugglySnuggly Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

I know about your Twitter account, but I think creating a Facebook and Instagram acc would be great for you and all of your customers. I mean, more and more people would find out about you and your services, and you'll keep all of your current customers updated on the latest news and updated. I think you know what you're doing, so I don't think you need our pieces of advice, but still, I would consider creating all those accs. Besides all that, if you'll use animations from create.vista.com for your posts, trust me, the customers will pay even more attention to your content.