SQLSTATE[IMSSP]: Tried to bind parameter number 65536. SQL Server supports a maximum of 2100 parame

SQLSTATE[IMSSP]: Tried to bind parameter number 65536. SQL Server supports a maximum of 2100 parame

crowekscroweks Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

How can I solve the problem?

Answers

• rf1234rf1234 Posts: 2,801Questions: 85Answers: 406

Are you really trying to insert the same values into all of your three database table columns? Because that is what you are making Editor bind. You are binding "5556" to each of the three columns.

Here is something on SO where somebody tries to bind an invalid date format to a dateTime column. This produces exactly the error that you are facing:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65772267/sqlstateimssp-tried-to-bind-parameter-number-65536-sql-server-supports-a-max

I am only guessing because I can't read Chinese and I can't copy it into a translator because you posted a picture :neutral:

• crowekscroweks Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you for replay!
    I try to insert values to database. All fields are nvarchar type. However, the data type is ok.

The field traslate to english is invoice_item, invoice_name, invoice_num.

I think that is the chinese field name of database.

The database is very old. How can I solve the problem of chinese field name?

• rf1234rf1234 Posts: 2,801Questions: 85Answers: 406
    edited June 2022

The field traslate to english is invoice_item, invoice_name, invoice_num.

That means that you are trying to insert a record with Invoice_item = 5566, invoice_name = 5566 and invoice_num = 5566. Hmmm ... doesn't make a lot of sense to me :smile:

Don't know whether Chinese field names are a problem. It is not an Editor specific issue but more of a general database problem. I would google for a solution or use Stack Overflow.

• allanallan Posts: 61,453Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin

What version of SQL Server are you using? Also, are you able to execute code that is not Editor's to insert into your database?

Allan

Thanks for reply!
    The SQL Server version is 2008.

Yes, I am able to execute code not use Editor's.

If I use the english field name, the Editor's is work fine.
    I think that the problem is cause by the Chinese field name.

However, the database is historical, it will use a large time to rebuild.
    Is there any solution of my problem?