TableTools crashing

TableTools crashing

DrakoDrako Posts: 73Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited May 2011 in General
Everytime i try to save something to pdf right after the window to choose the folder appears it freezes and flash crashes.. this happens on chrome and firefox, but it seems to work on IE7. Also, when i save on IE7 some strange chars will appear at the end of each row.

Using last tabletools version and datatables 1.7.5

http://www.wi.com.br/wi04/defeitos.php?l_ext=117008066&nota=ALL

thanks!

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,161Questions: 1Answers: 10,406 Site admin
    Odd! Does it do it here for you as well: http://datatables.net/release-datatables/extras/TableTools/index.html ? Also have you got the latest version of the Flash plug-in?

Allan
  • DrakoDrako Posts: 73Questions: 0Answers: 0
    it works on your example..
    and yes, latest version here.
    Only thing I can suggest in that case is to install the Flash debug player and see if that will dump any information indicating why it is crashing. I'm not come across that before, so I'm not sure I'm afraid.

Allan
    edited May 2011
    You dont crash with my link? I tested on several different pc configurations and they all crash.

im having trouble installing flash debugger, it installs but log is never created.. still trying to install properly..

edit: it appears that chrome doesnt like the flash debugger, when i opened my page on firefox it created the log, but even after i click to save the table and it crashes, nothing is written to the log..
    I get a Javascript error on your page, which probably isn't helping:

[code]
    TypeError: Result of expression 'document.form.n_placa' [undefined] is not an object.
    [/code]
    It looks like no data is being loaded into the table.

Allan
    strange..
    here it works fine and loads the table.. this javascript is just to focus on a input, i wasnt even using it, since i had a jquery to do it so i took it out now..

this is the same page when i had slowdown problems with the EQ selector.
    i installed the flash debugger, it is working and logging, but when i try to save the pdf it will crash but nothing will appear on the logs..

and more.. if i dont use "sExtends": "collection" , it wont crash at all..

it works using "sExtends": "copy/pdf/xls/whatever", it will only crash if i do the collection.
    its fixed with 1.8!

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.