DataTables logo for use in a website

DataTables logo for use in a website

dmolavidmolavi Posts: 65Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited August 2011 in General
Allan-
Do you have a logo that you prefer be used in websites using DataTables? Preferably, png format w/ a transparent background in a variety of sizes.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,280Questions: 1Answers: 10,425 Site admin
    Hi dmolavi,

Yes indeed - here you go: http://datatables.net/media/images/logo.png . It's not print resolution of course, but hopefully enough for a web-site :-). Feel free to resize as required - I don't have a proper set of icons for DataTables at different sizes (although that's a nice idea for future).

If you could link the logo back to this site that would be great. Also for my interest ('cos I'm like to see how my software is being used :-) ), I'd love to see a link to your site / app.

Regards,
    Allan
  • dmolavidmolavi Posts: 65Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Thanks, and as soon as I get the last few kinks worked out, I'll send you a link.
    Allan-
    Right now, you can see it at www.modeltraintracker.com/sandbox (use the supplied credentials to log in). Without DataTables, this setup would not have been anywhere near as simple.
  • allanallan Posts: 63,280Questions: 1Answers: 10,425 Site admin
    Hi dmolavi,

I'm getting an invalid logging error when I fire up that link in the browser. Great to hear that DataTables worked well for you!

Allan
    My bad..try again :)
  • fbasfbas Posts: 1,094Questions: 4Answers: 0
    Nice, it's looking very good - the table, the css styling, etc. You got drill-down working, too.

(The search input wasn't working for me, though)
    for the search input, i have a plugin that you need to hit enter for the search, instead of doing it character by character :)
  • fbasfbas Posts: 1,094Questions: 4Answers: 0
    edited August 2011
    oh. my bad. I'll check it again.

I love the 3D reflection effect you have on the buttons on :hover
This discussion has been closed.