≡

PlugIn Feature orderNumbers not accepting className

PlugIn Feature orderNumbers not accepting className

Wooly65Wooly65 Posts: 108Questions: 35Answers: 1

Because of a previous discuss Ordering sequence plugin assign class I was about the enable and assign a class to the PlugIn feature orderNumbers by calling:

orderNumbers: {className: 'dt-order-number-top'},

This work fine in DataTables v2, but for DataTables v3 the orderNumber feature was refactored and it seems it won;t accept the className. A quick look at the code I don't see where the issue is.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

  • allanallan Posts: 66,065Questions: 1Answers: 11,002 Site admin
    Answer ✓

    I've just put this little example together and it appears to be okay.

    Can you link to an example that shows the issue please?

    Allan

  • Wooly65Wooly65 Posts: 108Questions: 35Answers: 1
    edited 1:28PM

    I am so sorry to waste your valuable time . I should know better to never try to migrate to a major new release of a library past 11pm. Not sure what I was seeing. Everything works as expected.

  • allanallan Posts: 66,065Questions: 1Answers: 11,002 Site admin

    Been there plenty of times myself. Good to hear it is working as expected now.

    Allan

Sign In or Register to comment.