fnGetHiddenNodes compatibility

fnGetHiddenNodes compatibility

pnovopnovo Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited August 2012 in Plug-ins
Hi! I'm using this plugin to fix the datatables problem with pagination and forms. It solved my problem in Google Chrome, but still doesn't work at Firefox or IE. Does anybody know why could be happening this?

Lots of thanks!!

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,107Questions: 1Answers: 10,394 Site admin
    As far as I know it should work regardless of the browser. Please link us to a test case showing the problem if you think you've found bug.

Allan
  • pnovopnovo Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited August 2012
    Sorry about my hasty question! I have been debugging the function with some "alerts" and it seems to work correctly at all my installed navigators. I found that the error is in another piece of code taken from an example of this web.

This is it, in case someone can help me:
    [code]$(\'#update_solicitud\').submit(function(){
    $(oTable.fnGetHiddenNodes()).find(\'input:checked\').appendTo(this);
    });[/code]

It seems not to be appending the "hidden/paginated" fields to the posted form fields (but it actually does working with Google Chrome).

I continue looking for a solution.

Lots of thanks anyway!
    One more comment.
    After executing that code, if I print this.length, it seems to have the right number of elements.
    Sorry. I have already solved it. It was my mistake (it wasnt my code and I didnt know that it was doing another extra -and incorrect- submit). You can delete this post. Sorry for your time and thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.