Weird Visual Issue integration with Bootstrap

Weird Visual Issue integration with Bootstrap

CodeMomCodeMom Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited February 2013 in DataTables 1.9
Hi Allan, thank you for the time you take to update this plugin it is really helpful.

I am upgrading my project (that is currently using bootstrap) to include it in datatables plugin. I download version 1.9.4 and I got bootstrap 1.1.

I saw three issues:

1. My table is centered and it is never being resized, even if I enlarge my window.
2. When I have more than 8 columns sort controls are overlapping the table titles.
3. Table striped is lost, all rows are in white.

I was not able to give you a link to test the problems, but basically I copy your sample (all files) and add more columns resulting in this issue.

Thanks
Codemom

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,277Questions: 1Answers: 10,424 Site admin
    1. Add width="100%" to the table.

2. Sounds like a CSS float issue. I'd need to see a test case.

3. Likewise, I'd need to see a test case to know why this is.

Is there a reason you are using an old version of Bootstrap? The current DataTables integration plug-ins are designed for Bootstrap 2, and so might have some issues with older version f Bootstrap.

Allan
  • CodeMomCodeMom Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Thank you Allan for your answer, I changed to 100% and now 1 & 2 are working correctly, and it was my mistake I am using Bootstrap version 2.1.1, not 1.1.

About #3, I just checked and my problem occurs when I check on my virtual machine, so I think is just there.

Thank you
    CodeMom
This discussion has been closed.