DataTable CSS not loading properly

DataTable CSS not loading properly

RhendarRhendar Posts: 13Questions: 4Answers: 0
edited December 2013 in General
I am very new to using DataTables so please bear with me as I attempt to explain what I am doing. I am using DataTables with the Routie plugin to display a list of data rendered using Jsrender. Now the main list is showing up properly and I can sort through it using DataTables without a problem. Here is were the problem comes in: I set up the rows to be clickable. Each row will take the user to a corresponding webpage, using Routie, that displays more data about the row they clicked on. Now when the user wants to come back they press a button that takes them back to the main page with the DataTable list but this page doesn't show up like it did when the user left it. It's like the CSS isn't loading properly. If I refresh the page or click one of the headers to sort the data then the styling appears again. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Replies

• RhendarRhendar Posts: 13Questions: 4Answers: 0
    Okay I've been playing with it some more. If I using the "bDestroy": true command it almost fixes the issue however the table keeps growing in size each time I go to a new page. It keeps adding the original list. So if I have 12 items and go to a new page, when I come back I end up with 24 items, two of each.
This discussion has been closed.