Search + Row Select + Tabletools Buttons + Editor Buttons + Pagination Code

Search + Row Select + Tabletools Buttons + Editor Buttons + Pagination Code

MattDMattD Posts: 27Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited December 2013 in TableTools
I'm looking for an example .js file which has the tabletools standard copy / print / save, editor functions, row select, search, and the bootstrap or four button pagination (or any of them). I can get them all to work independently but not together. If someone would be so kind as to post a javascript file with all of these or at least some of them I would greatly appreciate it. I'm using Bootstrap 3 and all the latest versions of DataTables software from Github.

With Editor in play, the row function completely disappears, yet the search is there. I can't get TableTools buttons and Editor to work properly in the code. Additionally I can't figure out how to remove the search box exterior text (I have it inside.)

I'm not sure if this is due to not positioning things correctly or something else.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,627Questions: 1Answers: 10,090 Site admin
    edited December 2013
    Hi,

In TableTools, the `aButtons` array defines the buttons to be displayed. So you might use something like:

[code]
    "aButtons": [
    { "sExtends": "editor_create", "editor": editor },
    { "sExtends": "editor_edit", "editor": editor },
    { "sExtends": "editor_remove", "editor": editor },
    'copy',
    'csv',
    'print'
    ]
    [/code]

Regards,
    Allan
  • MattDMattD Posts: 27Questions: 2Answers: 0
    Hi Allan, thanks for the quick response. That is what I had been doing, turns out it was something javascript related that was disabling the rest of the buttons.
This discussion has been closed.