datatables 1.1.0 and tabletools 2.2.1 deferrender problem

datatables 1.1.0 and tabletools 2.2.1 deferrender problem

niphlodniphlod Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi all,
I navigated trough some questions on the forum but I can't seem to wrap my head around something regarding TableTools and the new datatables.... I'm in the process of updating a "legacy" app with 1.9, together with some refactoring.
One of the "new" things I'd like to use is deferrender.... a little problem though: whenever I set that to true, TableTools just exports the records in the current page :-(
Switch deferrender to false, and TableTools exports all the data (exacly as I needed it).

Let's try to save everyone's time .... I reproduced the issue here

Can anyone confirm that with deferrender TableTools can't export the full set ?

Bye

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Thanks for the test case. The copy button doesn't actually appear to be doing anything for me at the moment. I need to take a bit of a closer look int it. I'll try to look int it later on, but yes, TableTools should expire the full data set there.

Allan

• niphlodniphlod Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

NP. I tried to load the swf from the same path of the examples, and at least here it's working (wrongl, but working ^_^).
    Thanks for the reply and keep up with the good work!

• niphlodniphlod Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi, is there an update on this ?

Nope not yet. Overloaded with things to do and priority support requests (which have been taking priority :-) ).

I'll try to fix it as soon as I can. Priority support is available if you need an urgent fix, or a pull request with a fix is very welcome.

Allan

• DarkenspiritDarkenspirit Posts: 48Questions: 11Answers: 0

Can confirm am having this issue also. Just found this thread after posting mine.

Would love a workaround maybe? :D

I've just committed a fix to address the issue.

The updated script is available on github and I'll be updating the nightly version on this server soon.

Allan

• DarkenspiritDarkenspirit Posts: 48Questions: 11Answers: 0
    edited July 2014

You are awesome. Thanks for this Allan!

This discussion has been closed.