Missing Classes when no records are found

Missing Classes when no records are found

poetawdpoetawd Posts: 12Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited February 2010 in Bug reports
Hello,

I just noticed in the themeroller example when no records are found to be displayed in the table the Next and Last buttons, at the bottom of the table, are different from the others.

Using Firebug I found that it is because the class "ui-state-disabled" is missing from the Next and last buttons.

I know that this is a simple bug, with a simple fix...

I hope I helped,

Gabriel

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,609Questions: 1Answers: 10,088 Site admin
    Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for letting me know about that! I've got a fix and it will be in the next release :-) The problem was that the class assignment wasn't quite correct ('if' logic error).

Regards,
    Allan
  • poetawdpoetawd Posts: 12Questions: 1Answers: 0
    No problem !

I must say that I love Datatables ! It is the best plugin ever for this porpose !

I have another question, about something else... is there a way to resize the table ? The problem is there I have a div in the right size of my table, when I hide that div, the size of the table gets messy !

I mean like a function: datatables.resize();

Thank you very much!
  • allanallan Posts: 61,609Questions: 1Answers: 10,088 Site admin
    Hi Gabriel,

I'm sorry to say that there is no such function at the moment. It would probably be fairly each to add one through the API, but I would imagine that any table resizing function which might already exist will do the trick. After the first draw DataTables doesn't really 'care' about the sizes, it just draws the table regardless. I think sizing might well make up the next major release of DataTables, as there are a number of things I'd like to improve about how DataTables handles it.

Regards,
    Allan
This discussion has been closed.