Where can I find datatables-buttons.js for datatables 1.8? or a new transpose.js?

Where can I find datatables-buttons.js for datatables 1.8? or a new transpose.js?

NachosincolorNachosincolor Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi there to all the community,
you guys have been saving my a##!@ for a while, but now I can't find the solution to my problem.

I need to modify an old project in which I was using datatables version 1.8 and the posted (a while ago) transpose.js (with some minor modifications). It happens that now I need to add a button to refresh the table, and for that I need the buttons extension and I can't find it.

I would update to the latest version of datatables but seems like transpose only works for 1.8, do you know any way to transpose the table for the latest versions of datatables??

Does anybody have this file?

Thanks a lot!

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,161Questions: 1Answers: 10,406 Site admin
    Answer ✓

There is not Buttons extension for DataTables 1.8. It heavily uses the new API introduced in 1.10. You could try using the retired TableTools extension.

do you know any way to transpose the table for the latest versions of datatables??

Its third party and not maintained by myself, so you would need to update it to work with the current version.

Allan

• NachosincolorNachosincolor Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

:O!!! ok thanks a lot Allan...
    I remembered that the CSV, PDF, etc. buttons where available in that version, is just those ones possible then?, can't extend anything there?

Anyways, the bottom-line question here is, how can I do a refresh of the table every time that the user modifies jQuery Raty values?, I need to refresh the table so the values are reordered (it's a ranking)

Thanks again!

• allanallan Posts: 63,161Questions: 1Answers: 10,406 Site admin

is just those ones possible then?, can't extend anything there?

Yes you can use custom buttons and extend the built in ones. See the options documentation.

how can I do a refresh of the table every time that the user modifies jQuery Raty values?

In 1.10 you would use ajax.reload(). In old versions there is a fnReloadAjax plug-in available in the plug-ins section of this site.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.