Pagination controls: placement and sizing

Pagination controls: placement and sizing

romsokromsok Posts: 38Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited December 2009 in General
I introduced pagination into my tables and several problems are bugging me now.

1. The page size dropdown is stacked on top of the search box.
2. The page navigation controls - page numbers, "next", etc.. are too small and crowded together (BTW I am using ThemeRoller).
3. The mouse cursor does not turn into a hand when I hover it on the page numbers.

My question is, do I have to play with the dynamically generated css classes to solve these problems, or is there a way to control these features in the configuration?

Thanks.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,831Questions: 1Answers: 10,133 Site admin
    Hi romsok,

All three points are controlled by the CSS. You'll need to play with a combination of my demo CSS styles and quite possibly the jQuery UI styles. The easiest way is to grab Firebug and stand manipulating the CSS as you go.

Allan
  • romsokromsok Posts: 38Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Thanks Allan,

FireBug rocks!! - I styled it all quite easily and exactly the way I wanted.
  • vinodvinod Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited January 2010
    romsok,

I'm having the exact same issues you describe and have been messing with the css for the past few days. Unfortunately, I'm no css ninja.. could you mention how you managed to solve those issues? So far, I've added 'float: right' to the table's filter and am trying to get 'display: inline' to work for the table length div (to make it a span), but that doesn't seem to work too well.

EDIT: problems solved! Firebug *is* awesome indeed.
This discussion has been closed.