Swf not loading in C# WebKit.NET browser

Swf not loading in C# WebKit.NET browser

khronkhron Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited August 2012 in TableTools
A bit of a pre-amble, I'm displaying a nice HTML5/CSS3/jQuery page inside a C# VS 2010 app using WebKit.NET, (long story short, we're transitioning to C# apps instead of web-based intranet) and I'm having some trouble with the TableTools functions.

It seems like the sSwfPath isn't loading, even though it loads fine from a regular web browser. The buttons for CSV, Excel etc show fine, but over top them is "Missing Plugin" text. Here's a screencap of it: http://i.imgur.com/rPFAp.jpg The Print button works fine, lol.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Any ideas?

-Ken

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,107Questions: 1Answers: 10,394 Site admin
    Hi Ken,

Does Webkit.NET actually support the flash plug-in? It sounds like it might not, but I couldn't see anything concrete on a quick Google search.

The print button works because it doesn't use Flash.

Allan
  • khronkhron Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Everything I'm finding says that WebKit.NET actually does not support the flash plug-in :( I was just hoping someone had run into this same problem and found a simple work-around.. I guess I'll need to write or snag some kind of script that can create CSV/Excel output.

Any recommendations, Allan?

Thanks for your reply!
    -Ken
  • allanallan Posts: 63,107Questions: 1Answers: 10,394 Site admin
    Not really - if there is access to the Inspector in WebKit.nET that might provide something useful, or an error log or something else. But that's about as much as I can suggest having never used it before.

Allan
This discussion has been closed.