TableTools Copy Confirmation Text Missing in IE8/9

TableTools Copy Confirmation Text Missing in IE8/9

NathanSFNathanSF Posts: 17Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited October 2012 in General
I just updated Datatables (1.8.2 to 1.9.4) and TableTools (2.0.1 to 2.1.4). The confirmation text for Copy ("Table Copied. Copied XXX Rows to Clipboard") used to open as a jQuery Dialog, and it doesn't after the update. This would not be an issue, but the window that appears then fades after a few second just shows a blank white box in IE (8 & 9). I've updated the .swf files, ZeroClipboard files (.js, .as) and css files.

I'd like to either keep the text as a dialog, or get the window that fades out to have text in IE. Any ideas? Thanks.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,161Questions: 1Answers: 10,406 Site admin
    > used to open as a jQuery Dialog

Did you have a custom hook in there to open it in the jQuery dialogue? What code did you use to do that? Its possible that something has changed, but I'm not sure what off the top of my head. A link would be useful.

Allan
  • NathanSFNathanSF Posts: 17Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited October 2012
    No custom code to open Copy Confirmation in dialog, it's always worked that way for us. I didn't know it was intended to display differently until updating to current version. The display isn't important, as long as the popup shows something. I'll keep debugging in IE and will let you know if I find anything.

[code]
    "oTableTools": {
    "sSwfPath": "media/swf/copy_cvs_xls_pdf.swf",
    "aButtons": [
    {
    "sExtends": "copy",
    "sFieldBoundary": '"',
    "mColumns": "visible",
    "sButtonText": "Copy"
    },
    {
    "sExtends": "csv",