DataTables, TableTools and Google Spreadsheets

DataTables, TableTools and Google Spreadsheets

jrkohmetscherjrkohmetscher Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited June 2013 in TableTools
I've got my data coming from a Google spreadsheet, going into a DataTable with TableTools added. I'm not sure what's going on, but now the TableTools don't work anymore - I just get "undefined" when I try to copy or save as PDF/XLS. Originally, I thought it was because TableTools was initiating before the data from Google was there, but when I tried initiating TableTools with a click, I got the same results.

Please help! I am a lowly civil servant front-end web person with only basic js skills. Thank you in advance!

My example page is here: http://lincoln.ne.gov/city/mayor/takingcharge/test2.htm

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,667Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    Seems to work just fine for me in Safari Mac... What browser are you using? Looks like you might be using an old version of TableTools. Might be worth updating.

Allan
  • jrkohmetscherjrkohmetscher Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited June 2013
    Wow... I kind of can't believe I didn't already check that out. Thank you so much! That resolved all my issues. Your product and support are pretty amazing! Thanks again!

BTW - you should get your donations working!
    Great to hear that it works for you :-)

> BTW - you should get your donations working!

I know! I'm working on it. I made a promise to myself that I'd do it alongside 1.10, perhaps that was daft... :-)

Allan
  • jrkohmetscherjrkohmetscher Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Allan - you should be receiving something off your Amazon wish list tomorrow; hopefully you are at the same address and are around. Thanks again!
    Amazing! Thanks very much. Rams' work is utterly inspiring, so I'll very much enjoy reading this.

It weighs a ton as well!

Allan
This discussion has been closed.