DataTable Json format error

DataTable Json format error

bernardmamcbernardmamc Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited July 2013 in DataTables 1.9
Hi,

I have just downloaded DataTable, and modified the server_side.html and scripts/server_processing.php to display one of table from my server. However I got the Json format error even I used the JSONLint to check my Json data generated by server_processing.php with "valid json" as result.

On the other hand, I have followed the instruction to use DataTables debugger to debug my DataTable, please find the below link for your reference:
DataTables debug bookmarklet
Upload complete - debug code: ebojiv (view)

Link: http://debug.datatables.net/ebojiv

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bernard

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,106Questions: 1Answers: 10,394 Site admin
    Hi Bernard,

Its not valid JSON that is being returned because it includes:

> < br / > < b > Warning < /b>: mysql_pconnect(): MySQL server has gone away in C:\xampp\htdocs\www\DataTables_Jquery\DataTables-1.9.4\examples\server_side\scripts\server_processing.php on line < b > 45 < /b>

which is invalidating it.

That error needs to be resolved in the script / configuration.

Allan
  • bernardmamcbernardmamc Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hi Allan,

Thanks for your rapid response.

Would you please kindly give me a brief instruction where is the location for the "script/configuration" file and how actually I should modify in it?

Thanks again.
  • allanallan Posts: 63,106Questions: 1Answers: 10,394 Site admin
    Well the error is in scripts/server_processing.php - how you fix it, I don't know. i'd suggest looking up a few google results for the error. Likely its a server configuration error.

Allan
  • bernardmamcbernardmamc Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ok Allan
    I will looking around in Web then
    Thanks for developing this such as a great application, hopefully I would make it work for me as well
This discussion has been closed.