how to alter Table tools Pdf export font size

how to alter Table tools Pdf export font size

mmilanmmilan Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited December 2013 in General
I have searched a bit and have found that to do this I need to recompile the ZeroClipboardPdf.as file that is included. after a lot of trial and error I have compiled the file to a ZeroClipboardPdf.swf file. this is where I am stumped. I dont see any files with that name in the tabletools directory. so where do i place this file? I assume that i should rename the file to copy_csv_xls_pdf and replace the existing file.

one observation is that the file I compiled is 3Kb in size and the existing copy_csv_xls_pdf file is 58Kb in size.

any suggestions?

It seems that I am compiling without the link to AlivePdf, I am using the following command line option:

mxmlc -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=true -library-path=C:\flex_sdk_4.6\frameworks\libs ZeroClipboard.as

and placed the AlivePdf.swc in the C:\flex_sdk_4.6\frameworks\libs directory

the output i get is: C:\flex_sdk_4.6\bin\ZeroClipboard.swf (2136 bytes)

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,116Questions: 1Answers: 10,397 Site admin
    Sounds like you haven't linked the AvliedPdf library. Not sure why that would be thought since your command looks okay... You'll probably need to ask in an AS3 forum I'm afraid.

Allan
  • mmilanmmilan Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
    ok, will do. after i get that sorted will the file replace the copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf that came packaged with tabletools?
  • allanallan Posts: 63,116Questions: 1Answers: 10,397 Site admin
    Yup :-)
This discussion has been closed.