DataTables 1.10 Beta 2 + Editor 1.2.4 + Bootstrap 3 Issues

DataTables 1.10 Beta 2 + Editor 1.2.4 + Bootstrap 3 Issues

MattDMattD Posts: 27Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited February 2014 in DataTables 1.10
Does anyone happen to have a simple template of DataTables 1.10 Beta 2 + Editor 1.2.4 + Bootstrap 3 in working order? I cannot get the table itself to show up yet all the data in the table does, as well as the editor buttons and the search / rows.

I've got all the files loaded in the proper order being that Generator built the html. I have nothing additional other than Bootstrap and followed the order in the "Includes" section seen here https://editor.datatables.net/release/DataTables/extras/Editor/examples/bootstrap.html.

Thanks!

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    If you look at the console in your browser, are there any errors reported? Also, for 1.10, you'll want to use the Bootstrap integration files from here: https://github.com/DataTables/Plugins/tree/master/integration/bootstrap/3 (although still use the Editor integration file from the Editor package as well).

I'm working on creating Editor 1.3 at the moment and the examples will all be updated to use 1.10 and the Bootstrap one uses Bootstrap 3.

Regards,
    Allan
  • MattDMattD Posts: 27Questions: 2Answers: 0
    No errors at all in the browser or in my debugging console in netbeans, everything loads fine. And yep I am using the .js and .css from there as well the Editor integration one.
  • allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    I'm afraid I think I would need to be able to see if to be able to figure out what is going wrong in that case. Is that possible - do you have it on the web somewhere?

Allan
    I'm starting fresh with it to ensure I didn't mess anything up along the way. I'll email you a link when it's ready.

Thanks in advance Allan!
    I got it working, thanks though!
This discussion has been closed.