Datatables within asp:TabContainer where asp:TabPanels are dynamically generated in code behind

Datatables within asp:TabContainer where asp:TabPanels are dynamically generated in code behind

aquajunkyaquajunky Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited March 2014 in DataTables 1.9
My asp:TabPanels are generated from code behind and the templates are exposed as user controls. Each tab has the same layout, a ListView with a table of data. To get the table to render the thead and tbody tags, I removed the runat server tag from the tag. However, each tabs table is no longer uniquely named because of this and I can thus only get the first one to operate with datatables. Does this scenario sound feasible? I will attempt to get this up to be able to post a link to.

Here is a link: http://www.aquajunky.net/FixingHeadersAndColumns/

Replies

• aquajunkyaquajunky Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ok, I have figured something out here and also switched to using the 1.10 version as the FixedColumns is a whole lot better. I still need to figure what event to use for triggering '.fnAdjustColumnSizing()' for when a different panel is selected. Working on that. As you will gather, jquery, and even a lot of this UI stuff is new to me.
This discussion has been closed.