Editor 1.3 Bootstrap Issue

Editor 1.3 Bootstrap Issue

johnwillynjohnwillyn Posts: 14Questions: 0Answers: 0

I am trying to move to DT 1.10 and Editor 1.3 and I have been using the Bootstrap integration for my tables. I have worked out most of the styling issues, but I found one issue related to the title of the dialog showing up where the close button is.

When I open the 'new' or 'edit' dialog the first time, all is fine. When I open it a second time, the Title appears where the close button is. (I am happy to post a picture if it would help.)

I tracked this down to the code in Editor.prototype.title, which makes the following call:

$(this.dom.header).children().html( title );

If I change this to a more specific call targetting just the header content, it fixes this issue:

$(this.dom.header).children(".DTE_Header_Content").html( title );

I am not sure if this is the proper way to address this issue, but it appears to work. Perhaps it could be fixed in the Bootstrap display adapter instead, or some way that involves a less direct reference to this class.

Please let me know if anyone else has encountered this, or if there is another way to address this issue.

Thanks in advance,
JohnL

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Hi John,

You are absolutely correct - that was due to me initially removing the header content wrapper in 1.3 development, and then putting it back in for full backwards compatibility. I'll include that fix in 1.3.1.

Regards,
    Allan

• johnwillynjohnwillyn Posts: 14Questions: 0Answers: 0

Great. So I will just leave this change in my local version and look forward to 1.3.1.

Keep up the great work!

JohnL

This discussion has been closed.