Performance issue with large number of rows

Performance issue with large number of rows

ArunRahulArunRahul Posts: 16Questions: 4Answers: 0

I am using datatables for my search operation . First, I search for records . There are cases when I could get 3000 records . I am using table tools to select all of the records and update them at a shot . When user clicks on updateAll (custom button on page) jquery modal dialog opens and asks user to enter some values for some fields which are common to all the records . All are optional . So, when user clicks on update button (custom_button on dialog) I have to parse through all the records and get the values which are not provided by user and has to make a JSON object which contains 3000 objects pertaining to all the records . Once I receive the success response from server , I have to parse all the records and have to update them with the values which he entered in the modal dialog,and refresh the table . I am looping javascript array for getting data from rows ,making JSON object, update records after server call . This above situation is giving me huge performance issue for 3000 records.In chrome page became unresponsive.But for few records, It's getting updated faster . Suggest me a solution . Thank you

This discussion has been closed.