Editor Bootstrap Datepicker Plug-in

Editor Bootstrap Datepicker Plug-in

bmx123bmx123 Posts: 13Questions: 4Answers: 1

Hello,
I've been trying to integrate the Bootstrap Datepicker Plug-in [editor.bootstrapDate] for Editor. I followed all of the instructions noted in this site, but no luck. I dropped the Plugin Code in the javascript file, and added everything else appropriately.
Are the any known issues with this plugin?
Thanks

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,822Questions: 1Answers: 10,127 Site admin

Can you link me to the page so I can take a look and see what might be going wrong?

Thanks,
    Allan

• bmx123bmx123 Posts: 13Questions: 4Answers: 1

Thanks for your reply. I'm working on my local machine, so a link is not possible. I can send you code snippets?

Sure that would work. I'll try to create a test case myself when I get into the office on Monday.

Allan

• acarlomagnoacarlomagno Posts: 17Questions: 3Answers: 0
    edited August 2014

Hello,
    I have same problem
    I have include the plugin ... css and js
    but when I open the editor .. the datepicker is normal ...

this is JS code:

$(document).ready(function() {
    var editor = new $.fn.dataTable.Editor( {
    ajax: "php/table.tickets.php",
    table: "#tickets",
    fields: [
    {
    "label": "User",
    "name": "ID_MEMBER",
    "type": "readonly"
    },

{
                label: "Datae",
                name: "DDATE",
                "type": "date"      
            },
            {
                "label": "Descrizione",
                "name": "VDESCRIPTION",
                "type": "textarea"
            }

]
    } );

and this is html include code:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.0.0/css/bootstrap.min.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootstrap-datepicker/1.0.2/css/bootstrap-datepicker.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/dataTables.tableTools.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//cdn.datatables.net/plug-ins/e9421181788/integration/bootstrap/3/dataTables.bootstrap.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/editor.bootstrap.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/demo.css">

<style type="text/css" class="init">

body { font-size: 140%; }

.salaryright { text-align: right; }

</style> 

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="js/jquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.0.0/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/moment.js/2.5.1/moment.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootstrap-datepicker/1.0.2/js/bootstrap-datepicker.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="js/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="js/dataTables.tableTools.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="js/dataTables.editor.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//cdn.datatables.net/plug-ins/e9421181788/integration/bootstrap/3/dataTables.bootstrap.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="js/editor.bootstrap.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="js/editor.bootstrapDate.js"></script>

<!-- PROJECT -->

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" charset="utf-8" src="js/table.tickets.js"></script>

• acarlomagnoacarlomagno Posts: 17Questions: 3Answers: 0

now works

What did you change to get it working?

Allan

• steve_dbsteve_db Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited October 2014

For future visitors: I found this tutorial in the corner of the internet :p that's actually pretty easy to follow. I was able to setup datepicker on the first try. Here it is: http://develop.alpdesigns.ch/pages/other/bootstrap-datepicker.html

This discussion has been closed.