__flash__addCallback error with IE9 and Ajax

__flash__addCallback error with IE9 and Ajax

OlimonOlimon Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi everyone,

In a particular situation, I have an error with the __flash__addCallback function with IE9.
In retracing, I realized part of the problem.
In my page, I have a form and when I submit it, I include an HTML table and then instantiates datatable tabletools.
Everything goes well until I try to print the page.

To reproduce the bug, I have to follow these steps:
- Generate a table by submitting the form
- Print (ctrl + p)
- Generate a new table by submitting the form
- Print (ctrl + p)

An error stack appears in the console:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'setHandCursor': object is null or undefined
SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'cleartext': object is null or undefined
SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'setText': object is null or undefined
SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'appendText': object is null or undefined
SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'setFilename': object is null or undefined
SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'setAction': object is null or undefined
SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'setCharset': object is null or undefined
SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property 'setBomInc': object is null or undefined

I realized every time I hacve reinstantiate tabletools, the id of the flash object is incremented (in my case: (ZeroClipboard_TableToolsMovie_1 then ZeroClipboard_TableToolsMovie_2 etc ...).

In trying to debug, I realized that __flash__addCallback function attempts to pass back loop all ZeroClipboard_TableToolsMovie id (...) even if they have already been destroyed.

I tried several solutions such as running a destroy() on the instance datatable.

Would anyone ever had this problem?

Thank you for your help

DEBUG CODE :
http://debug.datatables.net/axuviz

This discussion has been closed.