How to put an edit and delete column in server-side jquery datatables?HELP ME PLEASE!!!

How to put an edit and delete column in server-side jquery datatables?HELP ME PLEASE!!!

titus85titus85 Posts: 6Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi! I'm a newbie programmer...,can anyone help me? I'm trying to add a column that contains edit and delete...I've followed the procedures on server-side processing...downloaded the ssp.class.php on github...and now my datatables are processing server-side and it's working...Now my problem is that I'm trying to add a column that has a function edit and delete row...not inline editing but to another page...and the delete would have a confirmation before deletion just like "Are you sure you want to delete this?Yes/No"....I'm confused..,can i attain this with JavaScript or with PHP?Does anyone know a LINK/Tutorial that has this functionality?I'm freaking out right now cause I don't know how to solve this....,By the way...I would like to thank you all in advance for helping me out.THANK YOU!!!GOD BLESS!!!

Replies

• titus85titus85 Posts: 6Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello?Anybody?Anyone?Please help me out with this...thnx!!!

• allanallan Posts: 62,982Questions: 1Answers: 10,364 Site admin

Have you tried the method in this example?

Allan

• titus85titus85 Posts: 6Questions: 1Answers: 0

@Allan, yes I've tried that one, it is not working, i don't know why...,cause when i load a lot of data like "20 thousand rows" it seems not to work...thnx for the reply...do you have any other options or Links how to solve my problem?thnx!

This discussion has been closed.