Just want to update particular data rows, which have been selected, on clicking of an submit button.

Just want to update particular data rows, which have been selected, on clicking of an submit button.

down2earthdown2earth Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi there,

I am very new to datatable.

I am working on a page where, I have to update only that number of rows, which have been selected in ist column, avoiding refreshing whole page, to avoid loading time. My question can be a duplicate of following question--

http://www.datatables.net/forums/discussion/9489/update-datatables-when-button-is-clicked

Actually I have a big DB. When page first laods, it takes around 4-5 secs in loading that page and then transferring that all 4000-5000 rows into dataTable object. First time I am trying to bearing that time. But updating any row, I dont want gain refreshing whole page or whole datatable. Is there Any way I can just update only those rows by Ajax, please?

The above solution in the link, provided by Dimmat, looks perfect for my case. I am just wondering about time factor? please help me on that. I have not try dimmat's solution going to try that now.

Thanks in advance!!

This discussion has been closed.