Experiencing a lot of slow load time with only 2000 records... can someone help me troubleshoot?

Experiencing a lot of slow load time with only 2000 records... can someone help me troubleshoot?

kongkong Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi folks! Looking for some assistance here. Our consultant (who we are no longer using) used this feature in designing our personnel directory display. Strange thing is that with only 2k or so records, we experience a lot of slow load time ... there's even differences from browser type to browser type.

What are some good ways to troubleshoot the issue here? Seems like from all that I've been reading that it should be able to handle quite a load and 2k should barely register a bump.

Here is the URL: http://www.gc.cuny.edu/GC-Header/Directory and we specifically see longer load times in IE vs other browsers... but I'll also note that it's a bit of a mixed bag of results... some days it all seems perfectly acceptable (2-5 seconds) while on others I've seen it crawl for 25-30 seconds in loading either the initial data or subsequent searched data..

Need some assistance in determining best ways to troubleshoot this. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.