Uncaught type error: Cannot Read property error of null

Uncaught type error: Cannot Read property error of null

SatyaAchantaSatyaAchanta Posts: 22Questions: 3Answers: 0

I am Satya, trying to get the data from the database and displaying the data in the Jquery datatables, I have included my code below, here the scenario is when I am trying to get sql query data without any where clause I am able to display data in datatable, when I included where clause it is showing Cannot read property error of null, I tried a lot to fix that, even I getting data from php to javascript page through ajax but it is not getting data to datatables, here is my code
Jquery:
$("

<

table id='example' class='display' cellspacing='0' width='100%' style:'text-align:center;'>"

+"<thead>"

+"<tr>"
+"<th>EID</th>"
+"<th>EMICH_EMAIL</th>"
+"<th>FIRSTNAME</th>"
+"<th>LASTNAME</th>"
+"<th>SIGN_IN</th>"
+"<th>SIGN_OUT</th>"
+"<th>DURATION</th>"
+"</tr>"
+"</thead>"

+"<tbody>").appendTo('#table-section');
$('#example').dataTable({

"dom": 'T<"clear">lfrtip',
    "tableTools": {
               "sSwfPath":"http://cdn.datatables.net/tabletools/2.2.2/swf/copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf"
    },

"bProcessing": false,
    "sAjaxDataProp":'',
    "sAjaxSource":"fetchdata.php"
    });

PHP:
<?php include 'dataconnection.php'; $user_id=$_POST['eid']; $from=$_POST['startdate']; $to=$_POST['enddate']; $students_data="select st.EID,st.emich_email,firstname,lastname,sign_in,sign_out,SEC_TO_TIME(TIME_TO_SEC(timediff(sign_out,sign_in))) AS totalduration from student_details st INNER JOIN scans sc ON st.emich_email = sc.emich_email where st.EID ='$user_id'"; $students_data_query=mysqli_query($connection,$students_data); if($students_data_query) { while($row = mysqli_fetch_array($students_data_query)){ $output[]=array($row[0],$row[1],$row[2],$row[3],$row[4],$row[5],$row[6]); } echo json_encode($output); //echo $user_id; } else echo die("The error is:".mysqli_error($connection)); ?>
php ajax datatables jquery-datatables
share|edit|delete|flag
asked 1 hour ago

Karthik Achanta
add a comment

This discussion has been closed.