Checked " loses check when DataTables is resized

Checked " loses check when DataTables is resized

nettlesdnettlesd Posts: 22Questions: 5Answers: 0

I have a Responsive table and that works great but if you "check" a checkbox in one of the columns and resize the browser to a phone size, then the checkbox is no longer checked if you click the "+" sign to see the table row. I also have a button in the next column that is disabled when the "checkbox" is checked and that button is also active and not disabled. Now, resizing the browser back to a desktop size and the "checkbox" is checked and the button is disabled.

I tried to create a Data Tables live site but when resizing the browser it doesn't hide any columns. <a class="jsbin-embed" href="http://live.datatables.net/zoqegizi/1/embed?html,css,js,console,output">DataTables - JS Bin</a>

My site works great and the Responsive action works great by hiding the columns. It just doesn't save whatever you have done on the desktop size when you size it down. Make the screen bigger and the "checkbox" is "checked". If in phone size then you expand the columns to see the "checkbox" and you can "check" the input field and the button is disabled.

This discussion has been closed.