DataTable dom option cancels jquery-ui theming (using jquery-ui specific dom option)

DataTable dom option cancels jquery-ui theming (using jquery-ui specific dom option)

m.foiretm.foiret Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited November 2014 in Free community support

Hello,

jquery-ui theming is supressed when I use the dom option at DataTable initialisation.

i use jquery-ui specific dom option : { "dom": '<"H"lfr>t<"F"ip>' }
http://live.datatables.net/wanexaqi/1/edit?html,js,output

Thanks for your Help.

Maxime Foiret

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,805Questions: 1Answers: 10,119 Site admin

Correct - the jQuery UI theming uses a custom dom option. Have a look at the dom documentation to see the jQuery UI default.

Allan

• m.foiretm.foiret Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

i use the jquery ui dom option : <"H"lfr>t<"F"ip> , and it cancels theming as well.
    You can have a look at the link i provided.

Thank you

Hmmm - not sure why that isn't working! I'll look into it when I get into the office on Monday morning (tomorrow).

Allan

• MikeZuberMikeZuber Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

Just thought I'd +1 this thread: This has been happening to me since 10.0.

Hi,

Sorry I never managed to reply back on this thread. Debugging it now shows that the problem is that the jQueryUI option needs to be specified in order for the jQueryUI classes to be available to the dom parameter in 1.10. Updated example.

I should also point out that the H and F options will be removed in 1.11 along with jQuery UI directly in the core. jQuery UI integration will be provided through the integration files like the other supported styling libraries from then.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.