Theme creator / Style selector [Create stylesheet] button appears not to work

Theme creator / Style selector [Create stylesheet] button appears not to work

kbowen42kbowen42 Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

About: http://datatables.net/manual/styling/theme-creator#
I’m having trouble getting theme-creation to work here. I’ve tried the following on Chrome/Safari/Firefox on a Mac laptop OS X Version 10.9.3.

Fundamentally, the Create stylesheet button doesn’t appear to work. I’ve tried changing the colors of several items:
Row background: —> #73baa7
Paging button hover: -> #c77f7f
Then I gave the Create stylesheet button a nice firm push. The page does /not/ reload and of course no changes occur in the Table or the CSS tab.

One other item: On the default Table display on the page after a load/reload, it seems like row selection is not occurring. There is a light gray shading of a row when you hover over it. However, clicking or even double-clicking doesn’t change the row color (in particular, not to #b0bed9 which is the value of Row selected: above.)

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

It does indeed appear to be quite broken! Sorry about that. I'll look into it shortly and post back here.

On the default Table display on the page after a load/reload, it seems like row selection is not occurring

That is correct - TableTools has not been enabled on the demo table, with is just a plain DataTable.

Allan

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Fixed now. When default flags were added my replacement regex broke due to the different pattern.

Normal operations resume :-)

Allan

This discussion has been closed.